Monday, January 18

January 16th: The G Bar

Saturday started off very productive. I did ALL my laundry, updated my resume, searched for jobs, and did some cleaning. I took my sweet time getting ready, even giving myself a full salon quality blowout for my hair. I put on a good outfit, and hit the door to meet up with two of my best gay friends. Brad & Doug met me at our local movie diner to watch Leap Year, have a few pints, and eat dinner. It's so great that you can get waited on while you watch a movie. I wish I had come up with that idea. Genious.

So after the movie we decided to hit up the new gay pub in town. This place was my dream come true. An Irish pub complete with huge plasma TVs showing sports games, right next to Beyonce music videos. It's any female sports fan's ideal. They poured huge delicious cocktails, and there was plenty of eye candy to behold.

After a few drinks there, we decided to hit up our favorite club. We got there early, (before midnight in this club scene), so we were able to grab a few drink specials. Imagine a pristine white room. White bar, white floor, white chandeliers, even white TVs. Think Whitney, Madonna, Britney, Alicia, Fergie, Beyonce ALL NIGHT LONG. I ran into several of my other friends, and it was great to catch up with them. I danced, and danced, and danced. Free drinks were coming out of the woodwork. I'm not exactly sure why gay men love me so much, but they do. If I'm having self esteem issues, this is the place to go. I was showered with compliments. Girl, I love your top. Dang diva, you are looking fierce. God sure must have loved you to give you such amazing boobs. :) The list could go on and on. I made some great connections, and left feeling on top of the world. As for the next morning, well my head was aching, but it was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment