Monday, January 18

January 17th: Half way to 29

Woke up with a splitting headache. Note to self, don't drink quite so much the next time I go out with the boys. Had to revamp quickly as the NFL playoff games were starting early, and I had a party to attend. Got over to MJ's house just in time for kickoff. In true Southern fashion, I arrived with snacks and alcohol. My mother raised me right after all. I quickly settled into the game and after a little hair of the dog was as good as new. Even though the game didn't have the outcome I would have liked, we had a great time eating delicious smoked ribs, and all the trimmings. We played a game of football in the backyard afterwards, and only had to send the boys over the fence three times for the ball. It was quite hilarious to see them try to charge the fence on their way back over. They complimented me on my receiving skills, and toward the end of the game, I had a nice spiral pass going on. All in all, a great Sunday afternoon.

After the game I came home and relaxed with some of my favorite shows from the week, a good meal, and went to bed early. It was a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment