Saturday, January 23

January 22, 2010: Legal talk

Going on day three of being sick. Very ready to rejoin the ranks of society. I slept again today until my fever broke and then struck out trying to come up with some ideas about where exactly I want my life to take me next. I've been considering law school as an option, so I spent some time today researching schools and deciding when I should take the LSAT. I've decided that I'll take it, see how I do, and then decide if I'll apply to any schools. I wouldn't even consider going until 2011, so I've got some time to think about my options. I'm still looking for new careers, considering my singing, and what other talents I have that I really enjoy and could utilize in a career. That's ultimately what I want. A career. I'm tired of jobs. Jobs that just pay the bills, that pass the time. I want something that I can grow in, that can utilize my intelligence, my gifts, my passion, and my desire to make this world a better place. Maybe I just dream big, but I feel like I can attain those things. Maybe it's the medicine head talking, but I hope that I'll find it soon.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Check out the book "48 Days to the Work You Love" by Dan Miller. It might give you some insights into what it is you are meant to do. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete