Sunday, January 10

January 8th: Old friends are the best

Well after writing a novella in my last post, I got a little behind on my posts for the last few days. I've had company in town for the weekend. My oldest friend, Rick, was in town this weekend. We're three weeks a part and his parents are my god parents.

Friday was the day he arrived. After a good day at the office, I picked him up at the airport around 9 and we headed out to eat dinner. We laughed and caught each other up on life and decided we were old after finishing one margarita and feeling too tired for another. We headed home around 11 and called it a night. It was a great feeling to be with him and to know that even after not seeing each other for eight years that we could pick up right where we left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment