Wednesday, January 6

January 6th: A rant

So although I didn't set any rules up about how many times I would write in my blog per day, I decided today that I needed two installments. I'm going bananas here at my desk. I literally think I've thought about how to implement world peace because I'm so bored. I mean, why do I work in a job where I'm surrounded by so few people who are on the same plane of intelligence, yet I get stuck doing the most brainless tasks of anyone in the office?!? If I have to type one more thing into a spreadsheet, or file one more dead file, or fix the copier, I'll scream. It's days like today that I want to tell people who swear I'll be famous one day that they are full of it. Maybe I should go home and write a song about bitterness at work.

I know I'm supposed to be patient and take each day as it comes, but it's a little hard right now. I need a door to open soon. I'm desperately praying that God gives me some sort of direction, because I'm tired of feeling bored and listless all day. And then I can't stop thinking about what I should have said to Wes last night. Ugh. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda. It's too late. And it wouldn't have changed anything even if I'd said this list of things. Maybe I should just accept that I can be happy with my dog and living alone. At least I'm not the scary cat lady!

Back to my lovely spreadsheets ... At least I have a haircut to look forward to after work!

Oh wait, my hairdresser just canceled : (

No comments:

Post a Comment