Friday, February 26

February 20-26, 2010: The best is yet to come!

So I'm going to have to cheat again and write about my last week. It's crazy how little time I have to write these day with job searching, meeting up with old friends, carpooling, cooking, errands, etc. Suffice it to say it's been a fantastic week. Highlights include:

  • Getting offered a gig to perform at a theater in my hometown. A paid singing gig at last!
  • Receiving a call about a fantastic job at a non-profit to work in publishing again!
  • Cooking dinner with my nephews.
  • Meeting several great women who live in my area.
  • Finding and applying for several jobs that I'm very excited about.
  • Seeing my mom and sister everyday.
  • Hanging out with my college roommate, Leigh, and getting to laugh like old times again.
  • Eating at my favorite pizza place with Ralph and other friends.
  • Singing more than I have in years.
  • Working on getting my set list together for music gigs.
  • Getting in touch with so many old friends via Facebook and other networking.
  • Being excited about waking up every morning to a new adventure.
  • Talking to Paul on the phone and really investing in our relationship.
Overall, this week has been fantastic. I've had a bit of a head cold, but it's been so great to feel like things are really coming together. I'm so excited to see what is going to happen in my life over the next few months. So far 2010 is shaping up to be the best year of my life. Yay!

Ciao,

Miss L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment